Advantages of Registering a Ship in Malta
The following advantages are offered to ship owners who wisely choose to register their ships in Malta.
- Malta is a member of the European Union.
- The Maltese Flag ranks first in Europe.
- Competitive ship registration and tonnage tax fees.
- Progressive reduction in registration and tonnage tax for younger vessels.
- Attractive incentives to owners, registered charterers and financiers of Maltese vessels of over 1000 Net Tons – these incentives may also be extended to smaller ships.
- The Maltese legal system is reliable and offers robust protection to financiers.
- No restrictions are imposed on the nationality of the shareholders and directors of Maltese Companies.
- No restrictions on the nationality of the master, officers and crew.
- No restrictions on the sale of ships and mortgaging of Maltese ships.
- There are no trading restrictions on Maltese ships.
- English is one of the two official languages of Malta thus eliminating issues from translated documents prior to registration.
- User friendly, uncomplicated and expeditious procedures for registering or deletion of vessels.
- A professional and efficient maritime administration.
- 24/7 service offered in respect of urgent matters.
We also provide other shipping services. For further information click on the following link: www.gollchershipping.com
Feel free to contact us if you have any enquiries on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: +356 25691550